This course will provide knowledge and understanding of the role a supervisor must deliver in their line of work.
When this course is completed, knowledge will be shown in the following areas:
- health and safety law and how it applies to supervisors
- your supervisory responsibilities in controlling site safely
- risk assessments and the need for method statements
- effective site inductions, toolbox talks and method statement briefings
- monitoring site activities effectively
- timely intervention when bad practice is identified
This course is for anyone looking to be come a supervisor or currently working as a supervisor.
Good understanding of written and oral English.
Site Safety Plus SSSTS certificate valid for 5 years, candidates must complete the refresher version of the SSSTS before the expiration of the certificate to renew.