If you are an employee or self-employed person responsible for using any item of work at height equipment including aluminium scaffold towers, then having a good understanding of how to use the aluminium towers safely and securely is inevitable. Our Aluminium Scaffold Towers For Users training course is designed to equip the workers with the necessary knowledge and understanding of how to perform their work activities like assemble, dismantle, relocate and alter an aluminium tower without risk of injury to themselves or others.
- Understand the legislation and regulations as well as guidance affecting working at height with aluminium scaffold towers
- Awareness of hazards of working at height on aluminium scaffold towers and how to avoid accidents
- Code of practice
- Assembling, altering and dismantling aluminium scaffold towers incorporating best practice for fall protection
- Inspection of completed aluminium scaffold towers and completion of Tower Inspection Records
- Awareness of hazards of working at height on mobile access towers and how to avoid accidents
Our Aluminium Scaffold Towers For Users training course is suitable for workers responsible for assembling, dismantling, altering, moving or inspecting aluminium access towers.
There is no formal entry requirement for the Aluminium Scaffold Towers For Users training course. However, candidates should be 16 years old and above, medically fit with no visual and hearing impairment to undertake the practical aspects of the course and not afraid of heights. It is important that all delegates have a good understanding of spoken and written English.
The candidates will need to pass the theory and practical assessments of the course. On successful completion, the candidates will be awarded a globally recognised PASMA certificate and photo ID card. Both are valid for 5 years.